killy-stabby-1killy-stabby-1

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Coming End The Coming End

k ignore that other review i wrote.

still though you need a bass, but at least in this song, you really stepped up to the plate with those guitars, please im begging oyu to add some bass, i dont even care about the drums, but i think it would really take your music to the next level.

Legend of a Hero Legend of a Hero

ugh more common metal..

forgetting a crucial element to your guitars, a base, if you have one in there i cant even hear it, why not, the bass is amazing. still decent, considering there is no base.

ZzEpiCzZ responds:

first of all, it's spelled "bass"... Second of all, I don't have a bass, and as such can't put bass in it. I know it needs bass, I said in the commentary myself that I don't have drums or bass; if I did, this would be a lot more complete.

Thanks for the review anyway, sorry for being a spelling/grammar nazi, lol.

I Kissed A Girl (Trance Mix) I Kissed A Girl (Trance Mix)

good but..

it could use a little work, some of the synth sounds a little off, still worth a 5 though, i like how you put her voice in the background, but i think you could have harmonized a little better.

Four Seasons of Adventure Four Seasons of Adventure

daaang

if i had even half as much flash talent as you do musical talent i would make a kick ass video out of this, i could totally imagine a game out of it too, unfortunately my only game making skills lie within rpg maker xp, and that shiit takes wayyyyy too long to make a game on

{dj-N} Lion King Remix! {dj-N} Lion King Remix!

dude omfg

the intro to it is amazing and the end, you have to finish this, this would be PERFECT for the game im making dude you have to do it.

Animal's Piece - hania Animal's Piece - hania

OMFG

seriously dude this so sooooooooo beautiful, like amazing omfg its like i want it at my funeral amazing job you are an inspiration to all aspiring pianists